If you have photography experience and are interested in working with youth, please review our information and application on Mentoring.
Our volunteers help us to serve over 300 youth every year. Without them, we wouldn't be able to make positive impacts in the lives of youth, like we do. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available with hours varying depending on your availability and the task at hand.
As an equal opportunity employer, Youth in Focus is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Youth in Focus does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Events: Lend a hand on the day of one of our big events, or help us plan and prepare for a fundraising event that supports our program!
- eBay Expert: Join us in photographing, researching, posting, and shipping items for our eBay store which helps us raise much needed funds for our program!
- Traveling Shows: Partner with us to get more of our students' work out in the community! By you volunteering to secure locations, prepare materials, hang, and break down community shows, we will do just that!
- Office Help: Various administrative tasks that helps make everything run smoother for our program!
- Recruitment & Tabling: Be a wonderful ambassador by helping us recruit more youth for our program! Table at schools, organizations, and events, as well as help spread the word throughout the community!
- Specialty Skills: Do you have special skills that you think could benefit Youth in Focus, let us know! However, if you have photography experience and want to work with youth, please review our information on Mentoring.
Please download, complete, and email this form to yif (at) youthinfocus (dot) org. This is a required component of the application. *Please note that we do not process background checks until after the interview has been completed*
Contact us: 206.723.1479 yif(at)youthinfocus.org 2100 24th Avenue South, Suite 310, Seattle, WA 98144