Youth in Focus Summer Camp Policy and Info
In an effort to ensure the safety of all students, families, and Youth in Focus staff, we are maintaining the following protocols to ensure the safety for everyone in our space.
Safety Highlights & Information
- All staff will have their temperature checked prior to gaining access to Youth in Focus facilities
- All participants and staff will be required to wear face masks or coverings in any indoor spaces
- Youth in Focus will provide appropriate cleaning and sanitation supplies along with masks to all participants and staff
Classes are designed for the ages listed and are based on the grade the camper will be entering at the beginning of the Fall 2023 school year.
Food & Lunches
Youth in Focus will provide each camper with a light snack and water each morning and afternoon.
Time is allotted for lunch on full-day camps. Campers are responsible for their own lunches. We highly recommend campers bring a lunch as there are limited food vendors in the area.
All food will be consumed outside with proper social distancing between campers.
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
Need Assistance? We are committed to providing equitable access to quality arts education for all youth, regardless of socioeconomic status.
We are pleased to offer you one of the following Promo Codes to assist you with your registration needs. We hope you will find a discount code that is appropriate to your specific circumstances.
- For a 25% Discount , enter Promo Code: YIFSUMMER25 (you pay $221.25 half-day; $446.25 full-day)
- For a 50% Discount, enter Promo Code: YIFSUMMER50 (you pay $147.50 half-day; $297.50 full-day)
- For a 75% Discount, enter Promo Code: YIFSUMMER75 (you pay $73.75 half-day; $148.75 full-day)
- For a flat $25 Rate, enter Promo Code: YIFSUMMERSAVER
If you have alternate needs or questions, please contact Shida Bonakdar at ShidaB@youthinfocus.org before registering.
Requests for withdrawal/cancellation from camp must be made at least three weeks prior to the camp start date for a full refund, less fees and a $50 processing fee.* Cancellations within 2 weeks are refunded at 50% less fees.* Cancellations within 72 hours will not be refunded. Send cancellation requests and any extenuating circumstances to Shida Bonakdar at ShidaB@youthinfocus.org or call 206-723-1479.
Campers enrolled in a camp canceled by Youth in Focus will receive a full refund.
*If you used a discount code to register, refunds will be prorated based on need. Registration Service/Processing Fees paid for camps are not refundable, as Youth in Focus does not receive these funds.
To ensure the safety of all campers and staff, we have modified our cancellation policy as relates to COVID-19. If any camper is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms, please DO NOT come to camp. If any camper has been in contact with anyone in the week prior to camp who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to camp without proof of a negative lab test. To cancel your registration and receive a refund, please email Shida Bonakdar at email@example.com or call (206) 723-1479.
Support our Students work
All student work is available for purchase! Contact us to order.Order Prints