Sponsor a Youth in Focus Program!
With your sponsorship, Youth in Focus will continue to equip youth to share their ideas and values with the world through photography and art.
We value art as a powerful medium to create a healthy, vibrant, more equitable and just society for all. Rooted in this commitment, we center young people furthest from educational justice and work to dismantle systems of oppression in all of its forms. Youth in Focus prioritizes serving teens who are disproportionately impacted by historical and current inequities.
We know that 70% of young people in our programs are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, 62% experience poverty and/or housing insecurity, 15% are English language learners, and 39% identify as LGBTQ+ – all of which face greater barriers to accessing arts education. Across every avenue of our work, we increase access to resources and elevate the lived experiences of marginalized people.
All of this amazing work requires significant funding. Will you join us as a Sponsor?
Become a Program Sponsor to support:
- Free-access programming for youth furthest from educational justice
- Pay-what-you-can summer camps, no questions asked
- Sliding scale pricing for partner organizations working with our priority populations
- Living wages for our creative staff that develop, support, and teach our programs
- Stipends for BIPOC youth participating in our Creative Career Cohort
- Paid leadership opportunities for youth participating in our Job Training Program
Become a Gala Sponsor to support:
- A little bit of all of the above + celebrate with us at the Gala!
Want to discuss options? So do we!
Contact Executive Director Samantha Kelly to start the conversation. SamanthaK@youthinfocus.org
Support our Students work
All student work is available for purchase! Contact us to order.Order Prints